Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

workout wardrobe wishlist

I am definitely in the mood for a new workout wardrobe.  I know many people are fine with just working out in an old t-shirt and shorts, but in my opinion, if you love your work out clothes you are more motivated to hit the gym.  My favorite store to shop for work out clothes is Dick's Sporting Goods. 
(Beware of what you type in the search bar...seriously!!)

So here is my current wish list:


I'm not a fan of wearing shorts to the gym...but how cute are these!? (I love animal print!)
Soffe Women's Printed Team Shorty Shorts
I love this color and it seems sooo comfy and breathable! I prefer this kind of tank over racerback.

Reebok Women's Core Sleeveless Tee
 
 I don't do shorts at the gym....but I like capris! All of my workout pants are long...so I NEED these!
Nike Women's Dri-FIT Be Strong Cotton Capri
I already have one like this in grey and it's my favorite work out shirt!  It's also a decent price for this brand!

Under Armour Women's Sleeveless Tech Tee

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment