Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Shedzilla vs. Chloe

I love my cat....I really do...but OMG WHYYYY does she shed so much??
I have tried several techniques to help control it [[i.e. 5 different brushes...a bath (Chloe wasn't having that), lint rollers (which I discovered today that my co-worker tried that as well)] but I think I finally found the perfect brush! SHEDZILLA!  (I love the name lol).
I only paid 10 bucks for it, I think it costs a lot more in some stores.

I'm pretty sure my cat dropped a pound or 2 when I was done.  Though she doesn't ever tolerate being brushed for long.
Hopefully I can get through the summer without drowning in fur :o)

Oster Clean & Healthy Shedzilla Professional De-shedding Tool

+

look at all of that fur that will end up on me...

+

5 Minutes...

=

ewww!!


I'm sure this post makes me seem like a crazy cat lady...but I can't believe how much fur came out! *lol*

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment