Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket

{1} What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
Oh dear.  Well, this really isn’t a pick up line, but it is sort of a funny story.  There was this one guy who was the "cute-silent type."  Ya know…he gave off that “mysterious vibe. “  *lol* Well my roommates and I frequented his fraternities’ parties and I never had a conversation with him in my life.  One Sunday afternoon I got on facebook and had a message...and it was a message from that guy! It said something along the lines of:
“Hey, you seem like a really cool girl.  We should hang out sometime, maybe watch a movie? Hit me up (provided cell number). “ 
I didn’t respond to that message right away because I thought it was kind of weird. 
Anywho…my roommates and I all ventured out to the living room and recapped our night.  One of the girls came out of her room and was like “OH MY GOD, GUESS WHO MESSAGED ME??”  She read the message that I got...word for word!!  She sort of started freaking out and was saying “oh my God, should I call? How long should I wait?”  I had to burst her bubble.  Later, we discovered another one of our other sorority sisters got a message from that guy too.
Seriously? Did this guy miss the memo that we are all in the same sorority?  So we all decided to respond at the exact same time with the exact same message.  I think he realized he was caught!
{2} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
Sundays are my least,  Especially the evenings.  They are just so depressing.  I think they will be better when my boyfriend and I live together (at least in the same city), but right now they are just boring and sad. 
I like Thursdays the most (especially the ones that I get paid!)
{3} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
I like to get 8.  I can function on 5 or 6 but I really try to get in 8 hours.
{4} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?
Backstreet Boys (We’ve Got it Goin’ On)
I used to have the BIGGEST CRUSH on Brian Littrel.  I didn’t get into Nick Carter until the “I Want It That Way” video (Oh yeah--- TRL baby!!) I rushed home to watch that show every day.  I’m so glad I was a part of the boy band era.  TEAM BACKSTREET BOYS!  N’sync was overrated, in my opinion *lol*

How funny are Nick’s facial expressions in this video? He got it together eventually.  I used to not like Kevin (I thought he was soooo old *lol*) but now? H-O-T!! :o)
This song really brings my back to my care free summers when I was middle school age. I didn't have any worries...I would just listen to my CD's, hang out with friends, read teeny-bopper magazines, and was very care free. 
{5} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Reality TV…My faves:
  • Bridezilla’s
  • Real Housewives on Bravo (but not Miami or DC)
  • Flipping Out (Bravo) His maid makes me laugh! Love her!
  • The Bachelor
  • America’s Next Top Model
  • Maury (I know it’s not reality…but it make sick days from work AWESOME!!!)
  • Jersey Shore
  • I also miss Rock of Love, Daisy of Love, and Flavor of Love.
Another guilty pleasure... Selena Gomez songs.  Not ashamed.

2 comments: