Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

New car (for a day)

My car has given me so many problems lately! Recently...my roters needed replaced (among other scheduled maintenance).  I expected to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours until it was done, but they actually loaned me a Prius. I absolutely LOVED this car and I had so much fun driving it! It was super quiet, you couldn't even tell if it was on.  I also loved that it gets approximately 50 mpg. I considered driving far, far away and not turning back.  I didn't want to go back for my car (or pay the bill!). 
Unfortunately, I really need to make my car last a while longer, but I might look into a hybrid down the road. 

Oh hi...here I am in my new Prius lol


Oh well...back to driving my boring old car. (womp womp womp...) but at least I have working brakes!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha LOVING the pic of you in the car. I need to do this with like a fancy bugatti, ferrarri, etc and then facebook it.

    So I saw a prius drive away from the sidewalk last week and literally freaked out because I was like..omg omg its moving no one is in it. My boyfriend had to enlighten me that they are SUPER quiet. im dumb

    thanks for the follow! following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yeah...I'm still learning how to be creative with photos and stuff (fo' free!)*ha*.
    I love reading your posts!
    Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete