Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
I'm technologically challenged...so I'm not sure if the link up pic worked so click here
(shpanks.)

I Confess...
That I have restarted the dryer 3 times in the last hour because I don't want to put away my clothes.


I Confess...
That I will watch re-runs of all of the Real Housewives shows and equally enjoy it each time.
...This clip in particular makes me giggle...


That saved a wench(?) like me... *lol*
Oh, Melissa. You're so pretty...


I Confess...
That I ordered my roomie Brides magazine when she got engaged.  It came in the mail yesterday and I may or may not have peeked :o)



I Confess...
That I have puppy fever!! But I know I don't have time for one. *wah.*

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale
Want.

I Confess...
That the dryer just turned off...and I'm considering restarting it again...lol


Have a nice weekend!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment