Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Peas and Crayons

I CAN NEVER GET THESE DARN LINKS TO WORK!!! Is there a tutorial???


During the work week, I pretty much eat the same thing every day. Although, I do like to switch it up every now and again.

I do not work a typical "9-5" since I do home based therapy.  I am driving.... a lot.  I do my best to stay on track and eat every 2-3 hours. I'll even drink a protein shake in session if it comes down to no time!! 

It is rare for me to actually be able to sit down and eat.  Many times, I'm in the car or driving trying not to make a mess of myself or the car in the process.  

I hope that this proves that IT IS POSSIBLE to eat clean and healthy, even when your schedule is not so predictable.  You just have to make it a priority and make it work.

Being prepared is the key!!!

PBJ overnight oats and water

Whey Protein shake and a banana (PWO)
Spinach salad with chicken, crasins, onion, almonds, balsamic vinegar and 2 brown rice cakes. 

Hummus, carrots, green pepper and cucumber and 2 hard boiled eggs

Tilapia, Kale chips and Mocha Java Shakeology
I usually have a snack before bed but I didn't last night. I really think the Shakeo filled me up!!

Yesterday was a very busy day at work but I still stayed on point with my meals.  I hope this gives some hope for those out there with crazy, unpredictable work schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment