Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grillin' time!!

Summertime is grilling time.  Since I live in an apartment, I can't have a grill so the George Foreman will have to do.  I made this awesome turkey burger recipe from Oxygen Magazine and it tasted AMAZING.  We have made 3 batches! lol.  I modified it a bit to make it more moist (I really hate that word.)

Turkey Waldorf Burgers
Ingredients:
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 small apple  (diced)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup Bragg's liquid amino's
1/2 tsp kosher sea salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper



All the ingredients!


Add all ingredients into a large bowl
yummy, right?


Mix well with clean hands (or a big spoon if you are weird about touching raw meat)

"sssssssssssss"


Cook thoroughly until you see no pink (the magazine says 7 minutes each side...it was about 16 minutes on the George)
Yummmy!! :-)


ENJOY!!!!


Nick and I really love them, I think you will too. I love the recipes in Oxygen

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment