Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The "Hulk" Green Monster Smoothie

I love smoothies, but don't make them often due to always being on the go for work and such.  One of my favorite smoothies to make is my version of a "Green Monster Smoothie."  I also like to call it "The Hulk." I've seen other versions of this on Pinterest, but I decided to create my own!



Place all ingredients in a blender or Magic Bullet

Ingredients
1 frozen banana (peeled and cut ahead of time.....trust me!)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
3-4 TBS Peanut butter (or 5.....)
1 heaping TBS plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 handful of spinach (stay with me now...)
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk (about 1/2 a cup maybe a bit more....I just add until the other ingredients are pretty much covered but not full to the top... I put this in last!!)

Blend until smooth.  Add more Almond Milk if needed.

I promise that you can't even taste the spinach! It's great as a meal replacement or post workout.  I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment