Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Phone pics from the zoo!

Last Friday, Nick and I went to the zoo!  It was so hot (about 100 degrees) but I had a great time with my man! I was only able to take pics from my phone because I didn't have a camera yet. (I do now... wooo!)  Here are a few of my faves.

I could seriously watch jellyfish all day.  They are so neat!


Sloth bear! Too cute!

I love seahorses! Reminds me of the little mermaid!

The baby elephant!! A few minutes later he face planted into the ground.  He didn't quite have his balance! His mama helped him up :-)


Hippo butts!!
These are my favorite animal!! I hate that they are always sleeping!


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to go to the zoo for so long! I keep telling my boyfriend we need to go!

    Thanks for joining my blog!
    livelaughandlovinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete