Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

RIP CAMERA...

I haven't posted in a longggg time. Life has not been too exciting for this girl.  I have been spending more time with my boyfriend which I love.  We were planning on going on a trip...but we decided to nix that for now and save our money (he needs to save his money for other things anyways!! Hehehe ;o)
Anywho, My boyfriend and I went out couple of weekends ago for my friend Nicole's birthday.  We were trying to get a new picture. I don't know that happened...but my camera is no longer working.  It turns on, but it doesn't go into focus.  I am sure I can get it fixed or have a warranty...but I think it's a good excuse to get a new one.  I don't really know what to look for though. My only requirement is that it has a rechargeble battery with charger.  I hate alkaline batteries!  If anyone has recommendation's for a good camera let me know! (on the less expensive side!)
I really need a camera though...I do not take a lot of pictures, but I like to have it with me in case I have any moments I want to capture.  My phone takes good pictures, but it needs to be in a well lit room.

SAD! I loved that camera. I need to also invest in a case for it too...strange things obviously happen in my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment