Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Job!

Tomorrow is an exciting day.  I haven't done anything very exciting in a while (hence my lack of motivation to blog) BUT, tomorrow I officially put my master's degree to work!  I love, love, love where I work.   If it weren't for location, I'd probably stay at my agency forever.    I've been at the same place for about 3 years and have done 3 different jobs so far (similar duties...different titles).  I've enjoyed each of my jobs in different ways.  I am really sad to leave my current job.  I love my team and the work we do and will miss them very much (but we won't be too far away...and I''ll probably eat my lunch with them tomorrow lol) but I am glad I get to officially use my masters degree!! I feel very blessed to even have a job.  I know many people are struggling to find work so I feel very lucky that I am even able to use my degree.  All in all, I'm really excited/nervous for to start this new job, and gain more experience! 

Schoenberg Work for Money Funny Humor Nostalgic Vintage Collectable Tin Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment