Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend...where did you go?

Why does the weekend go so fast?! It seems like it's over before it even starts.  I had a great weekend spent with Nick and friends.  I went to a yummy restaurant with my friend Nicole Friday night.  I ate all of my food before I could take a pic (I'm a hungry gal).  It was so yummy and I could have brown rice!! They even have brown rice sushi (Nick's fave).  My Shakeology came on Saturday.  I had it plain with water after my workout.  (Not something I plan to do often!!) But on Sunday I had it in a smoothie with frozen banana, peanut butter and unsweetened almond milk with 1/2 of a packet of Truvia and WOW!! Delicious!!! Now I love Shakeology!! I feel great after drinking it. (Even Nick kept sneaking sips!!) 
That evening we went to a local brewery and a baseball game.  They had AMAZING fireworks and played Beatles music.  Pretty cool! Sunday was just a lazy day spent with Chloe and doing laundry and of course, food prepping.  

Have a great week!!



1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete